Field Charges and Credits
There are two (2) distinct different types of fees for using the field.
1. Members using the agility equipment to practice at a SUDS organized open practice are as follows:
1 dog – $4 per visit or $14 per month
2 dogs – $6 per visit or $22 per month
3 or more dogs – $8 per visit or $30 per month
2. Members using the field, but not the agility equipment (i.e., rally or obedience practice) are as follows:
1 dog – $3 per visit or the $10 per month
2 dogs – $5 per visit or $18.00 per month
3 or more dogs – $7 per visit or $26.00 per month
1. Members using the field to practice individually- prices are as follows:
1 dog – $10 per visit or $36 per month
2 dogs – $12 per visit or $44 per month
3 or more dogs – $15 per visit or $56 per month
1. Field maintenance – A member who consistently performs field maintenance earns credit for one (1) dog for the month. Please bring your request for maintenance credits to the board prior to conducting the service!!
2. A member who conducts an approved SUDS open practice (prepares a course and assists as needed) may run one (1) dog of their own at the practice without paying the $14 monthly field fee, thereby earning a $14 credit for one (1) dog for one (1) month. If they run a second, third or more dogs the same fees will apply as above with a $14 credit. (So, the second dog would be $8 per month and 3 or more dogs would be $16 per month.)