- Attend or Host Open Practice sessions for beginners, intermediate and advanced dog/handlers.
- Schedule a Private Practice on the field. *Conditions apply, see our Field Rules & Use Guidelines for more info!
- Attend our fun activities – Dog Fun Days, Fun Matches, Dog Parties including Halloween Dog Costume Party and Dog Pool Games, Canine Good Citizen (CGC) Testing, Group Hikes with Dogs and more…
- Attend mini seminars at our general meetings – previous seminars have been ‘Barn Hunt Basics’, ‘Emergency Dog Care’, ‘How to enter an Agility Trial’
- Meet and interact with friendly local dog sports enthusiasts
- Membership interests include, but not limited to – Agility, Rally, Obedience, Conformation, Flyball, Herding, Dock Diving, Tracking, Barn Hunt and General Fun with dogs.
Our membership ranges from first time dog owners to professional dog trainers. Everyone is welcome!
Individual – Membership for 19+ years and older.
1 Year $20
Junior – Membership up to 18 years and older and does not include voting rights.
1 Year $20
Family – Membership for all family members who reside inside the same home.
1 Year $30
Sign Up to be a Member Today!