The purpose of puppy class is to engage with your new puppy to develop a bond and a foundation for training to come. Puppy class also provides socialization in a secure and safe environment with new people, new dogs, new surfaces/structures and more!
Please view our Class Cancellation policy prior to registering.
- $10 discount for current SUDS member
- $10 discount for Student alumni. Applies only for the same dog to take the next session and next level class. One time offer, cannot be combined with any other discounts
- Rescue: 1/2 price for Dogs adopted from a shelter or rescue organization within the last 6 months. Must show proof of rescue the day of registration.
*Note: Adopted dogs must have been in their new home for at least 4 weeks prior to the start of class. Dogs and new owners need time to bond before starting a training program.
- Puppies 12 weeks to 5 months of age
- All puppies must have at least their first 2 sets of vaccines.
- All puppies under 16 weeks of age must also provide a signed form by their Vet approving the participation in a group class.
Where: 2760 Vineyard Drive, Santa Clara, UT 84765 (SUDS field)
Cost: $95 ($85 for SUDS members- Become a Member Today!)
No Aggressive Dogs
*Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment required
Please sign up early to secure your spot!
This class will be a combination of learning the tools to beginning obedience and rally. At the end of this class; each handler and dog will be well on their way of achieving and exercising the basic requirements of obedience; sit, down, loose leash walking by handlers side, wait, stay and re-call. Each of these requirements will also be used in the Novice class of Rally. Combining both into one class will be a FUN way of learning.
Note: Classes are subject to change due to the skill levels of each class